Monday, May 14, 2012

Summer Book Club Starts Today!!



Today I will be starting the Ministry of Motherhood book study!  I'm very excited about this study provided by Good Morning Girls!

Click here for the free reading plan and other documents to download.  My plan (time permitting) is to blog about this book study once a week. 

If you're not a Mom or not interested in this particular study.  Then you can also check out Good Morning Girls for their current study on Proverbs 31 which also starts today!  You can download a free study guide and a free e-book, Proverbs 31:One Virtue at a Time.  I've already done this study once but will be doing it again with my Good Morning Girls Group.  I could definitely use a refresher on the Proverbs 31 woman!

I'm looking forward to these summer studies and growing as a woman, wife and Mom.  Hope you will be joining me!  I'm also REALLY looking forward to some "face to face" meetings so if you are then leave me a comment and let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment