Tuesday, August 28, 2012

God First Challenge! (September 2-16)

I want to extend a special invitation to all of you to join me beginning Sunday, September 16 for the "God First Challenge"!

And here it is my first vlog…(by the way if you read my post yesterday I decided late last night to change the name from 15/15 Challenge to God First Challenge):



I know what you're thinking (because I thought it too):


“I barely have enough time to get out the door in the mornings...”

“I'm SO not a morning person even God doesn't want to spend the morning with me...”

 
I ask you just to give it a try and COMMIT for 15 days and see if it isn’t life changing for you!

 
Speaking from experience, this challenge has helped me to:

  • Feel better prepared for my day
  • Feel more peaceful
  • Become closer to God
  • Have a clearer understanding of God's purpose for my life
  • Enjoy waking up
  • Find more purpose in the everyday things
  • Have a better understanding of His Word and how it applies to my life
  • And SO much more...

 
This challenge will begin Sunday, September 2 and go to Sunday, September 16.  I will have DAILY (yes, I said daily -eek!) blog posts to encourage you along.  Each day will have a challenge and scripture. I will post the blog the night before so you can read the upcoming challenge and then during those 15 minutes in the morning be totally focused on God and his will for your day! 
 
You may choose to read and meditate only on the scripture I post or you may have your own study you want to do-either way is fine just be in His word!  So are you up for it?  Ready for God to challenge and change you? 

Leave me a comment and let me know if you’re going to be joining us.  It’s only 15 days but it’s my prayer that by the end of these 15 days just as you get up and crave that cup of coffee first thing in the morning, you’ll also long to get in God’s Word and have a drink of living water!

Linked to:



2 comments: