Tuesday, February 28, 2012

31 Days to Clean: Day 2


There are a lot of things I've shared on this blog that I thought I never would!  And today this is one of those-my messy refrigerator!  Our cleaning task for Day 2 is to clean the refrigerator.  Lucky for me at least it's the end of the month and I only buy groceries at the beginning of the month so at least there wasn't QUITE as much in there but it was still a mess!!!

Here's a few before and after pics:



Before


Dirty shelves :(


Clean Shelves :)


 
After


I love accomplishing something like this early in the morning!  I feel like I can tackle anything today now.  So how are your first two days going?  Take some before and after pics and share!

2 comments:

  1. You are making me look bad! LOL! I haven't tackled my refrigerator yet. I had sick kids yesterday so today is "catch-up" day. I guess I better get busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the kids are feeling better! We decided to take a last minute trip to Gatlinburg and we're leaving Thursday so I'm going to be doing some major catch up!

    ReplyDelete