Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Greater Is He In Me



"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4
    This has been a trying week but I'm so thankful that God is greater than anything I may face in this world!  Just a few hours ago He answered another prayer and helped a dear friend through a difficult surgery.  He's never failed me yet and I am fully convinced He won't!

     I'm also thankful for my Good Morning Girls group!  Most of them and their families came to our house last Saturday night for a hayride and bonfire and we had such a great time!   It's wonderful to be able to fellowship with some wonderful Christian families.  These ladies have been such an encouragment to me!

This was the post I woke up to this morning from one of the girls in my group on 1 John 4:4 (quoted above):

Good morning girls !!!! Today's verse just kinda goes with John 16:33.....I love that verse so much, I'm gonna post it AGAIN !!!! "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." Greater is HE that is in us than anything the devil ever thought about throwing at us !!! God is so good !!! I often let the cares of the world really get me down. I thank the Lord for reminding me that there is nothing He can't handle !!!! Beside this verse in my bible is says "Satan limited". Instead of giving in to defeat and letting the devil win, I want him limited. He may try and get me down (and he often does) but I'm not out of the game yet.
Lets join together today in prayer for Wendy and every family member. Lets limit Satan !!! He has tried his fiery darts on us this week, but greater is HE that is in all of us !!! Boy, the Lord really is amazing!! I thank Him for sending just what I need when I need it !!!! I think I could have church this morning.....ya'll want to ??!!!
      Talk about a way to start out the day!  I'm thinking about printing it out and reading it every morning ;)  I'd love to start everyday with a reminder that God is in me and has the power to limit Satan!   Together anything that I face we can handle! 

    Thought I'd share a picture of just the girls we took Saturday night.  A few of us are missing, hopefully they'll make it to our Christmas party!


1 comment:

  1. Aw, that is so neat that you live near all your GMG girls. Mine are spread out, but some live close, but we haven't gotten together.

    ReplyDelete