Friday, January 13, 2012

Good Morning Girls Session starts Sunday!!

Originally posted by GMG
Are you that kind of woman?  Do you long to be but instead find your feet hitting the floor and then dashing off to your chaotic day feeling more like an easy target for the devil?  Then I challenge you to start your day in a more peaceful way.  I've learned that either you can start your day or you can let your day start you!

If you need a way to hold you accountable for doing so then I know just the way!! Our next Good Morning Girls session starts Sunday!!!  I'm super excited about studying Ephesians this time!  If you've never heard of Good Morning Girls then check them out here.  This will be my third study with them.  If you want to read how I got involved and why I love Good Morning Girls and this particular format of Bible studying then click here

Even if you're just looking for a good Bible study to do on your own then you can download their free e-study guide and follow along on their blog.  They usually have posts and/or a short video on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  I'll also be linking up with them here on my blog and sharing some of my thoughts on Wednesdays and would love to hear your comments too!

So starting Monday (Sundays just a warm-up day then the actual Bible reading starts Monday) I challenge you to set your alarm a little earlier-even if it's just 10 or 15 minutes and spend some time with God.  See if it doesn't change your day and your life!!
"O God thou art my God:  early will I seek thee:  my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is." Psalm 63:1

No comments:

Post a Comment