Hello March! I'm a few days behind on this since we were out of town the end of last week but here goes...
I only had two February resolutions and they were:
- Helping my Mom and Sister Host a Tea Party for the Ladies at Church: Check! We had a great time both planning it and then attending the tea party. I actually wrote a blog on it at the beginning of the month. "Miss Priss" and I also had a tea party on Valentine's Day which was also a lot of fun!
- Set up Nursery (and deciding on a name would be a plus too!): Not exactly a check but I have made progress! There is furniture in the nursery and the bedding is being made. I was hopign to be able to post a nice picture for everyone to see but maybe soon. As far as a name, we have narrowed it down too but still not sure enough to announce it yet :)
So here are my Goals/Resolutions for March:
- Finish Nursery
- Finish 31 Days to Clean which will also mean my Spring Cleaning will be done!
- Be Revived! Revivals have officially started in the Association in which my church is a part of and I'm hoping to be able to attend not only ours but several others. I also hope to be able to get out and visit and really get a burden and desire to see others accept Christ as their Savior!
- Sharecrop - I was hoping to have a small garden of my own this year but since I'm expecting a new baby in just a month it seems a bit to tackle on my own even on a small scale. So instead my brother-in-law has been kind enough to lend me part of his garden (where the soil is already ready) to plant a few things such as lettuce, peppers, cucumbers, and tomatoes. I hope by the end of May to enjoy a fresh salad! "Miss Priss" loves salad so I'm hoping this is something we can work on and enjoy even after her new baby sister comes.